GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
2009-12-07: Shiverpeak Manes[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Item: Shiverpeak Manes
Getting to Nick[edit | edit source]
In Deldrimor Bowl, next to the collectors in the west-central area
Farming for Shiverpeak Manes[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: exit from Beacon's Perch and clear the zone; the only foes are mane-dropping centaurs (except for a few Snow Ettins by the exit to Griffon's Mouth).
Threats & recommended skills[edit | edit source]
- Threats: The low level centaurs offer few serious threats to L20 characters: some minor spike damage, some short-lasting conditions, and an interrupt or two.
- Tactics: Pretty much anything that works against melee foes will work fine here, if your party is L20. Spirits and minions make great fodder.
- Recommended skills: Bring at least some healing, some damage reduction, and some strong damage skills. Spike damage works better than AoE here since the centaurs tend to spread out quickly.
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
This is another good week to try solo farming, if you haven't done so before.
- Bring at least one self-heal, one spike damage, and your favorite defenses.