GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before completing Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger
- "Don't sneak up on me like that! Feel my heart...it's beating like a drum with a monkey trapped inside."
After completing Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger
- "If you know what's good for you, you'll hide with the rest of us. Heroes? Well, I suppose that's different. But I'm not risking my neck. I can answer questions, but that's it."
- Tell me about past events.
- Tell me about current events.
- "A rift to the Realm of Torment is opening in the Garden of Seborhin, and the garden is falling into night. The Vabbians are making a last stand against the onslaught of Varesh's dark forces there, and they need help. Defeat the Harbingers, protect the master gardener, and use the Light of the Seborhin to destroy the demons."
- Please give me some tips.
- "1. Demons are powerful creatures. Make sure your party is well balanced with healing protection as well as damage. [sic] 2. Remember that Resurrection Signet can make the difference between success and failure. 3. If you are having trouble, try re-arranging the skills and attributes of your party."
- Replay the mission cinematic.