GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Siege Turtle Attack (Competitive Missions)
|Siege Turtle Attack (Competitive Missions)|
Full: Enemies within the blast area take 80 damage. Target foe takes 250 damage.
Concise: Deals 80 damage to foes in the blast area. 250 damage to target foe.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This version of Siege Turtle Attack is used by Siege Turtles on the Luxon side during Fort Aspenwood mission.
- The farther away you are from the center of the blast, the less damage you will take.
- The damage from this skill is earth damage, and can be reduced by Mantra of Earth.
- Because of the Siege Turtle's high level, this effectively does 330 damage.
- This skill takes multiple interrupts to actually interrupt it.