GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Sif Shadowhunter refused to battle for an encampment held by other Norn, instead building her own hearthstead and defending it so fiercely that some call it "Bear Mother's Cave" in tribute to her strength and glory. Others of similar attitude have put up hides here, describing notorious foes they plan to hunt, or daring others to track them down.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- Henchmen (level 20):
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Sif Shadowhunter: Worthy Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)
- Sif Shadowhunter: Anything You Can Do
- Sif Shadowhunter: Curse of the Nornbear (Primary Norn Quest)
- Sif Shadowhunter: Cold as Ice (Difficulty: Master) (Solo Quest)
- Undrath Blastrock: The Big Unfriendly Jotun
- Undrath Blastrock: Krak's Cavalry
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Halla is Old Norse for "hall". Sifhalla, therefore, means "Sif's Hall".