GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Signet of Capture is the only signet that is used up when used. One must be bought for each use; thus, the skill trainer never lists it as "known".
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Signets are often useful for energy management.
- Signets may also be useful when under the effects of hexes (like Backfire and Guilt) that bar the use of spells. For example, one may safely clear such a hex with a Purge Signet without triggering the hex effect.
- There are no special signets for the Elementalist profession.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Almost all signets have a carving look.
- Signets are most likely a reference to Signet rings, as Guild Wars lore says that skills are worn as rings on fingers.