GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Signet of Agony
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Signet of Agony (PvP).|
|Signet of Agony|
Full: You suffer from Bleeding for 25 seconds. All nearby foes take 10...58...70 damage.
Concise: Deals 10...58...70 damage to foes near you. You begin Bleeding (25 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Kara Bloodtail (The Wilds (mission))
- Numa Plaguemane (Silverwood)
- Cootle Sizzlehorn (Prophet's Path)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Works well with Plague Touch and Angorodon's Gaze.
- Can be combined with Contagion and Dark Aura to deal a PBAoE spike.
- 25 seconds of Bleeding (if not removed) results in a loss of 150 health.