GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Signet of Illusions
|Signet of Illusions|
Full: Your next 1...3...3 spells use your Illusion attribute instead of their normal attribute.
Concise: Your next 1...3...3 spells use your Illusion attribute instead of their normal attribute.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This allows one to effectively use spells from their secondary profession's primary attribute (e.g., Divine Favor on a Mesmer/Monk).
- Be careful when designing builds that focus on the usage of this skill. If such builds include high attributes to Illusion Magic, while using skills that would otherwise have little or no attributes linked to them, then skills such as Diversion, Ignorance and Icy Prism could render the entire build ineffective.
- Useful with spell-acquiring skills such as Arcane Mimicry, Arcane Thievery, Inspired Hex, Inspired Enchantment, etc.
- Enchantments which "renew" themselves, such as Kinetic Armor, will retain the boosted attribute rank each time.
- Spells cast under the effect of Signet of Illusions are not automatically counted as Illusion Magic spells (e.g. in regard to Power Block, Mantra of Persistence, etc).
- Unlike most skills that come into effect the next time something happens, this does not time out if it doesn't take effect within some time limit. Once activated, it will remain in effect until you next cast a spell, however long that takes.
Illusion magic 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Effective pve title rank1 0 1 * 2 3 * 4 5 * 6 7 * 8 9>= 9=< 10 10<
- Asterisks indicate that the green numbers fall between those of two title track ranks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Signet of Illusions was an old skill in the prophecies betas .