GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Signet of Sorrow
|Signet of Sorrow|
Full: Target foe takes 15...63...75 damage. If target foe is near a corpse or has a dead pet, this skill recharges instantly.
Concise: Deals 15...63...75 damage. Recharges instantly if target foe is near a corpse or has a dead pet.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing your target with this signet does not in itself satisfy the condition of being near a corpse.
- When a foe that leaves no corpse is killed, such as undead or djinn, the signet will not recharge instantly when used on a nearby foe.
- Useful in Alliance Battles as there tend to be a lot of corpses around.
- Heroes will use this skill without a corpse if it will kill the target, otherwise they will generally wait for a corpse to appear.
- Unless very low on energy, Heroes will not spam this skill.