GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Signet of Weariness
|Signet of Weariness|
Full: Target foe and all nearby foes lose 3...7...8 Energy and suffer from Weakness for 1...10...12 seconds.
Concise: Also affects foes near your target. Causes 3...7...8 Energy loss and inflicts Weakness (1...10...12 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Gaiza Deadeye (Riverside Province (mission))
- Zaim Grimeclaw (Sanctum Cay (mission))
- Rune Ethercrash (Spearhead Peak)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Signet of Weariness does have a high recharge time, but it could be useful in an Energy denial build. Energy is rarely a problem for Elementalist primaries, but most other professions rarely have more than 40 or 50 Energy, usually resulting in a strategy which requires careful budgeting of energy use. Removing 8 Energy from enemy Monks, Rangers, or Warriors at no cost to you, especially if you can hit multiple targets while they are clustered, could turn the tides in a tight PvP or GvG battle.
- When combined with other Mesmer skills such as Keystone Signet, Mantra of Signets, and Mantra of Inscriptions, it can severely hamper your enemies.
- If triggered repeatedly on the same target, this signet's effect is a little less than Energy degeneration of one pip.