GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to transform yourself into a Sinister Golem. This item can only be used in a town or outpost.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Quest reward (x10) for Zinn's Task
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The /sit and then /stand emote causes the golem to fall down. No other emotes have any effect.
- Being under the effects of a speed boost (such as Sugar Rush) at the same time will cause the Sinister Golem to "fly".
- The "Sinister Golem" is a generic golem skin shared by powerful golems such as the Indestructible Golem, Malfunctioning Enduring Golem, P.O.X., N.O.X., R.O.X., and G.O.X.. Because all of these golems are bosses and thus larger than normal, a player using the same skin will be much smaller.
- This is one of 4 tonics affected by the Oversized Tonic Warning that protects Mad King Thorn during Halloween finales and the Avatar of Dwayna and Voice of Grenth during Wintersday finales. If you approach the NPCs while Sinister Golem Form is active, it will be replaced with Avatar of Sweetness or Snowman Form, respectively.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word "automatonic" is a portmanteau of the words automaton and tonic.