GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Skree Hatchling Season
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find the skree harpy nests on the Cliffs of Dohjok and destroy the skree hatchling. You have destroyed 0...26 of 26 hatchlings so far.
- See Mofuun for your reward.
- "I'm glad you're here, <name>. I've got a problem that no one but a Sunspear can solve! I am busy creating some of the finest monuments the world has ever seen, but a dark stain hangs over my head. Those gods-be-cursed skree harpies perch on my monuments and then... they deface them! It's horrible. I stay up nights worrying about it. Harpy hatchling season has begun and I fear the devastation a new batch of skree harpies will wreak. I would be eternally grateful if you could find the harpy nests and destroy the skree hatchlings before they become full-grown, monument-defacing monsters."
- Accept: "We can't have our monuments defaced, now can we?"
- Reject: "I think the harpies give the monuments a nice... um... "weathered" look."
- "So my monuments will be safe in the future? Thank you, friend. You could give me no greater gift in this world. I'm sorry I can offer you only this humble reward for your services. May the flame of the Sunspears burn eternally as a light of hope to all the peoples of Elona! Thank you again."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Travel to the Cliffs of Dohjok from Champion's Dawn. Head a little south-west and you'll see a large group of skree harpy hatchlings. All of them are only level 2 and are easy kills at this point. But as you are slaughtering the hatchlings, watch out for at least 3 pairs of Harpy Mothers, which are level 11 to 13. They appear at 3 different locations around the quest marker a pair at a time as you kill the hatchlings. The quest is complete once you've reached your kill quota.