GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: If it hits, this attack interrupts the target's current action. If that foe was casting a spell, that foe is Dazed for 10 seconds.
Concise: Interrupts an action. Inflicts Dazed condition (10 seconds) if target is casting a spell.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the North
- Baglorag Grumblesnort (Norrhart Domains)
- Chieftain Ulgrimar Gnash (Drakkar Lake) (only during The Big Unfriendly Jotun)
- Lann Browsmasher (Drakkar Lake) (only during Nornhood)
- Bringer of Destruction (Genius Operated Living Enchanted Manifestation)
- Heart of Destruction (Glint's Challenge, in Central Transfer Chamber)
- Grelk Icelash (Darkrime Delves level 2)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be effectively used by any melee-based character, as it is an unlinked skill.
- Unlike its sister skill Concussion Shot, this skill has to succeed in interrupting the spell in order to inflict dazed. Thus, targets using skills such as Mantra of Resolve will be entirely unaffected.