GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
The Sky Scholar is an astronomer who watches the skies and constellations for signs.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When spoken to, she responds with one of these lines:
- "A shadow has fallen across the constellations of Kourna and Vabbi."
- "I foresaw which secondary profession you would choose. But in the end, we each make our own destiny."
- "I sense a disturbance in the skies. A presence I have not felt since..."
- "Leave me... It is all too troubling... too much to see..."
- "Let me see your palms. Ah, yes. I thought I saw the mark of the dwarf star upon you. Can you see it? Blood red..."
- "You have grown in power, (character name). I saw your star rising."
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "A star burned and died tonight in a red, glowing cloud, like the sulfurous gases of the Desolation."
- "Do not go to the Desolation, (character name). You will find nothing there except sorrow."
- "Once the Desolation was a fruitful place; a valley of verdant growth and splendor."
- "The Crystal Desert will become a Crystal Sea... when the stars align and the darkness lifts."
- "Young Sunspears... so fortune-touched. You will change the world."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Ahai, hero! I knew you would return. But it is still good to see you again!"
- "Ahai, Sunspear. Are you ready for your next challenge? I see a bright future for us all now that Nightfall is past."
- "Did you find everything you needed in Vabbi? I can only believe so, for the stars are once more in harmony."
- "I saw your star blaze throughout the heavens, driving out the darkness."
- "We celebrated your victory when the sun rose again on the horizon. I knew it was you who saved us. It had to be."