GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Skyward Reach is an area in the heart of the Crystal Desert. At the center of the area is a small lake with a large rock mesa overlooking it. This is the site of the final test of Ascension. The area includes four pairs of two-way teleporters, none of which are required for travelers.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Augury Rock (west)
Destiny's Gorge (northeast)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Salt Flats (north)
- Diviner's Ascent (northeast, cross the green valley)
- The Scar (southeast)
- The Arid Sea (south)
- Vulture Drifts (southwest)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 21 (26) Desert Griffon
- 20 Storm Kin
- 21 (26) Sand Drake
- 22 (26) Hydra
- Losaru Centaurs
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 24 Flange Sullenrage (Devourer)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Quest-related NPCs
- After completing the Nightfall quest Pilgrimage
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is a popular Hydra farming area. See the article on Crystal Desert Hydras for specific tips for farming, vanquishing, or simply staying alive.
- Vanquishers must defeat 160-176 foes in this area.