GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 30 seconds, every time target foe is healed, the healer takes 20...68...80 damage. This hex ends if target is suffering from a Smiting Prayers hex.
Concise: (30 seconds.) Every time target foe is healed, the healer takes 20...68...80 damage. Ends if target is suffering from a Smiting Prayers hex.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Necromancer's Construct (Sunjiang District (mission))
- Necromancer's Construct (Sunjiang District (explorable))
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As this skill can be very powerful, it is important to cover it with other hexes. Parasitic Bond and Defile Defenses are particularly good as they have a low cost and recharge.
- The skill doesn't appear to cause damage for all healing such as Aura of Restoration.
- This skill will even trigger if the healed amount is 0.