GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Full: For 5...37...45 seconds, your Binding Rituals cost 15 less Energy (minimum 10) and recharge instantly. Soul Twisting ends after 1...3...3 Binding Rituals.
Concise: (5...37...45 seconds.) Your Binding Rituals cost 15 less Energy (minimum 10) and recharge instantly. Ends after 1...3...3 Binding Rituals.
|Binding Rituals affected||1||1||1||1||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||4||4||4|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Ritualist's Construct (Morostav Trail)
- Ritualist's Construct (Sunjiang District (mission))
- Defiant Ancient Sseer (Raisu Palace (explorable))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Soul Twisting can be used while activating other skills.
- The skill is useful for keeping up rituals that tend to need frequent rebinding, such as Shelter, Union, and Displacement. In combination with Boon of Creation, players can use it to maintain energy-intensive spirits.
- The only interrupt that can disable Soul Twisting's effects is Distracting Shot; instead of recharging instantly, the interrupted skill will be disabled as if Soul Twisting had not been active.