GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "You have come at just the right time. This fellow here needs help getting to Ascalon City to purchase grain for his... ahem... farm. If you would be so good as to see him safely to the city and then return to me, I will continue to stand watch over the... crops to ensure that nothing happens to them. How does that sound?"
- Accept: "Sounds easy enough."
- Reject: "Let him get there on his own."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Farmer Hamnet: "I'll have my fields growing again! Just you wait and see."
- Grazden the Protector: "May Dwayna bless and guide you... you'll need it."
- Farmer Hamnet: "No call for that sort of talk Grazden, those others were just unlucky!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Farmer Hamnet: "Most of the others never made it this far. You're doing pretty well."
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Farmer Hamnet: "Thanks for the escort! I can take it from here. Go and let Grazden know that I made it here safe and sound, if you would."
- "Thank you for helping Farmer Hamnet. He keeps insisting that someday he'll be able to make this land fertile. It would be a miracle if he could make it happen, but then we must all have something to believe in to keep us going these days."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
To make your life easier, start from Ascalon City and clear the monsters out of the way between there and where Grazden and Hamnet are located. Then talk to Grazden to get the quest. On the way back to Ascalon City, there will be a few additional Devourers to take care of but they should be little trouble. You do not have to enter Ascalon City. You can return to Grazden after Hamnet says his thank you dialogue.