Sparkfly Swamp is an explorable area at the foot of the Southern Shiverpeaks. It is part of the Tarnished Coast.
- If you plan on clearing this area for Asura point farming, try doing it with the quest Frogstomp activated. This will add Hayda, a level 20 paragon, to your party.
- Vanquishers must defeat 260-327 foes in this area.
- The total can be as high as 347 with quests.
- Beware of environmental effect in the swamp that will poison players with AoE. The poison can be discerned as green-yellow smoke.
- Saidra's Ashes can be found north in the swamp area. While holding it, you are under the effects of Courageous Was Saidra. It automatically drops from your hand after 300 seconds.
- Near Saidra's Ashes, there is an island chain on the coast with a face in the stone of the waterfall; the eyes of the statue will follow your movement.
- North of the Bloodstone Caves, around the beginning of the forest, in the raining part, on the wall to the right there is a big face carved in stone. The face's eyes follow your camera wherever it goes.
- The NPCs Giriff and Tekks are references to the Red Vs Blue characters, Grif and Tex. The quests they offer concern two teams, Red and Yellow.