GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Gadd's Encampment (southwest)
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Giriff: Giriff's War (Mutually exclusive with Tekk's War.)
- Inscription Stone: Finding the Bloodstone (Primary Asura Quest)
- Tekks: Tekks's War (Mutually exclusive with Giriff's War.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you plan on clearing this area for Asura point farming, try doing it with the quest Frogstomp activated. This will add Hayda, a level 20 paragon, to your party.
- Vanquishers must defeat 260-327 foes in this area.
- The total can be as high as 347 with quests.
- Beware of environmental effect in the swamp that will poison players with AoE. The poison can be discerned as green-yellow smoke.
- Saidra's Ashes can be found north in the swamp area. While holding it, you are under the effects of Courageous Was Saidra. It automatically drops from your hand after 300 seconds.
- Near Saidra's Ashes, there is an island chain on the coast with a face in the stone of the waterfall; the eyes of the statue will follow your movement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- North of the Bloodstone Caves, around the beginning of the forest, in the raining part, on the wall to the right there is a big face carved in stone. The face's eyes follow your camera wherever it goes.
- The NPCs Giriff and Tekks are references to the Red Vs Blue characters, Grif and Tex. The quests they offer concern two teams, Red and Yellow.