GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Sparklers shoot sparks around your body. Be careful not to stand near flammable objects.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
At any time:
- Random drop (x5) from a Gift of the Huntsman
- Random drop (x10) from a Gift of the Traveler
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 20 Copper Zaishen Coins and 10
During various festivals:
- 1 Sparkler can be exchanged for 5 Victory Tokens at various collectors
During the Canthan New Year:
- Quest reward (x1) for Fire in the Sky
- Quest reward (x2) for The Big Bang and A Burning Desire
- Random drop (x1) from a Lunar Fortune
- Random drop (x3) from a Red Gift Bag
- Crafted by Nubah Lao for: 1 6 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The sparkler effect lasts approximately 13 seconds.
- The effects of the sparkler are stackable — the overlapping effects will produce a denser luminescence above the character.
|Party Favors for the Party Animal Title|
|1 Point||Bottle Rocket • Champagne Popper • Ghost-in-the-Box • Snowman Summoner • Sparkler • Squash Serum|
|2 Point||Tonics: Beetle Juice • Cottontail • Frosty • Mischievous • Sinister Automatonic • Transmogrifier • Yuletide|
|3 Point||Crate of Fireworks • Zaishen Tonic|
|5 Point||Mysterious Tonic|
|7 Point||Disco Ball|
|50 Point||Party Beacon|