GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- Damage type: Piercing damage
- Minimum damage: 3-5
- Maximum damage: 14-27
- Attack interval: 1.5 seconds
- Range: Shortbow range
- Arc size: Same as that of wand and staff projectiles
- Projectile flight time: 0.60 seconds
Spears with an attribute requirement of 0 have been observed with damage as high as 8-12.
- As with bows, being at a higher elevation than your target increases the range of your spear, while at lower elevations your range is shortened. Having height advantage to your target will also increase your damage by up to 50%, depending on the amount of elevation.
Upgrades and modifiers
A spear can be equipped with a magic Spearhead (name prefix) and/or Spear Grip (name suffix) to add extra bonuses to the weapon. Spears have been confirmed to possess every martial weapon prefix, as well as every martial weapon suffix except <species>slaying (the existence is yet to be confirmed). Similar to Vampiric Swords, Axes, and Daggers, Vampiric Spears can only steal a maximum of 3 health per hit.
Furthermore, a spear may come with any Weapon, Martial Weapon, or Equippable Item Inscription.
Please consult our visual gallery or see them listed by campaign below.
Bonus Mission Pack
Eye of the North