GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: The spirit closest to you loses all Energy. You gain 15...43...50% of that Energy.
Concise: The spirit closest to you loses all Energy. You gain 15...43...50% of that Energy.
|% of Energy||15||17||20||22||24||27||29||31||34||36||38||41||43||45||48||50||52||55||57||59||62||64|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Energy gained is rounded down.
- Every spirit has 31 energy that it never uses.
- In Hard Mode, enemy spirits have 41 energy, allowing for a greater energy return from this skill.
- Heroes will use this skill regardless of how much energy the nearest spirit has.
- A spirit has 4 pips of energy regeneration, so it will take about 23 seconds to regenerate all its energy.
- Spirit Siphon can be used on any type of Spirit.
|Net energy gain (from spirit with full energy)||–1||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|