GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: The spirit closest to you loses all Energy. You gain 15...43...50% of that Energy.
Concise: The spirit closest to you loses all Energy. You gain 15...43...50% of that Energy.
|% of Energy||15||17||20||22||24||27||29||31||34||36||38||41||43||45||48||50||52||55||57||59||62||64|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Energy gained is rounded down.
- Every spirit has 31 energy that it never uses.
- In Hard Mode, enemy spirits have 41 energy, allowing for a greater energy return from this skill.
- Heroes will use this skill regardless of how much energy the nearest spirit has.
- A spirit has 4 pips of energy regeneration, so it will take about 23 seconds to regenerate all its energy.
- Spirit Siphon can be used on any type of Spirit.
|Net energy gain (from spirit with full energy)||–1||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|