GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Summon a level-25 celestial horror at your location. Each time the celestial horror successfully lands an attack, your party gains 25 Health and 3 Energy.
Concise: Summon a level 25 celestial horror. Your party members gain 25 Health and 3 Energy each time the celestial horror lands an attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is given to Necromancer primaries.
- The Celestial Horror is considered a Minion, i.e. it counts towards minion limit and suffers from increasing health degeneration.
- Like any other minion, it is affected by spells such as Blood of the Master and Taste of Death.
- Like the bone horror summoned through Aura of the Lich, this skill does not require the use of an exploitable corpse.
- The Celestial Horror resembles a Flesh Golem minion.
- This skill can be Echoed, but like the Flesh Golem, you may only control one Horror at a time.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Factions Campaign.
- This skill can be temporarily obtained from the dragon Kuunavang in certain explorable areas or missions where she will be near the entrance. In particular, this skill is handy in the fight against Shiro Tagachi at the Imperial Sanctum.