GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Status effect include any effect that modifies the abilities of a game character. Most, but not all, status effects show up in the Effects Monitor. Death removes all status effects except for Morale Boost / Death Penalty, which is altered instead of removed. Effects in Guild Wars can be any of the following:
- The effects of the urns of ashes created by most Item Spells.
- The effects of Nature Rituals and some Binding Rituals.
- The effects of some Shouts.
- Weapon Spells.
- The effects of other Skills with Durations.
- Environmental Effects such as moving slowly in tar, regeneration from the Maguuma waters or increased Enchantment duration from some water in the Echovald Forest.
- Exhaustion. (does not show up on the Effects Monitor)
- Various effects caused by carrying a Bundle, such as decreased speed. (some bundle effects do not show up on the Effects Monitor)
- Death Penalty.
- Morale Boost.