GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel to the Alkali Pan and request an audience with the undead warlord.
- Meet with the undead warlord.
- Defeat Kareh Ossa.
- See General Farrund for your reward.
- "You did well to reclaim the Bone Palace. It is an excellent location for both of us to stage our military operations.
- Unfortunately, in my absence, the majority of my once-great army has spread out and split into dozens of sects and militias. One fairly large faction is of great concern to me. The self-appointed warmarshal who leads it wields great power and could do significant damage to the palace if allowed the first strike. Meet with him in the Alkali Pan and convince him to see things from my point of view by whatever means necessary."
- Accept: "Consider it done, O sulfurous one."
- Reject: For an undead scourge you sure ask a lot of favors.
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (General Farrund)
- "You're here to discuss a ceasefire with my lord, Kareh? Most interesting. If you're out here reeking of sulfur, you must have a valid mission.... I will convince Warmarshal Kareh to speak with you. Lead the way."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- General Farrund: "My lord, I bring visitors. They are here to discuss a ceasefire between our mighty forces and what's left of Palawa Joko's."
- Kareh Ossa: "Joko?!? The great Warmarshal Kareh Ossa does not negotiate with undead scum or the weaklings who bow to them! Guards! Remove these insects from my sight!"
- General Farrund: "But my lord... these visitors have traveled here all the way from Elona! Do you not think it prudent to hear them speak before gutting them mercilessly?"
- Kareh Ossa: "You are no better than they, Farrund! I can see that the years have weakened your resolve. You have committed treason. Guards, destroy them!"
- "Thank you for sparing me. A shame we weren't able to reach a peaceful agreement. By the way, I spoke in jest about the merciless gutting and all. No hard feelings? *cough* Now that Kareh is defeated, there may be a way to turn his troops to your side...."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Talk to General Farrund outside Bone Palace, then lead him to Kareh Ossa, the warlord. After a short dialogue, Kareh and his Elementalist guards will turn hostile. Once defeated, see Farrund for your reward.