GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Straw Effigy (unique item)
|This article is about the unique focus named Straw Effigy. For the common focus of the same name, see Straw Effigy.|
|Straw Effigy (unique item)|
|Unique item details|
Focus Stats[edit | edit source]
There are 21 variants of the unique Straw Effigy, one for every caster attribute, with the following stats pattern:
- Energy +12 (Requires 9 <Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Health +30
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Counterparts[edit | edit source]
Non-unique counterparts[edit | edit source]
The stats of any of the unique Straw Effigies can be fully replicated (not including the skin) with the following:
- An inscribable focus of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP focus, upgraded with:
Unique counterparts[edit | edit source]
The following unique items have the same stats as one of the types of unique Straw Effigy:
- Air Magic: Lushivahr's Prism
- Earth Magic: Hajok's Prism
- Fire Magic: Kormab's Prism
- Water Magic: Buhon's Prism
- All: Deldrimor Focus
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye colors the entire focus. The Straw Effigy is dyed brown by default.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this weapon is one of the winning entries to Arenanet's Design-a-Weapon Contest.
- The Straw Effigy is one of two green items that change appearance when dyed. (The Traveler's Bo Staff is the other).