GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Furnace without To Sorrow's Furnace quest.
- 6,000 XP
- "My people have been oppressed for so long they think freedom is just a dream. I need someone to disseminate these Scrolls of Rebellious Rhetoric to help enlighten them."
- "It will be dangerous; many are blinded by fear and will react violently to rebellious ideas... but others are willing to listen, if you can find them."
- "Will you help?"
- "Our message spreads. More and more Dredges are coming over to the cause. The rebellion is in your debt."
- This quest will be unavailable if you have any part of "To Sorrows Furnace" or "The Final Assault" active in your quest log.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest will not offer direction on the radar, but there are a few easy slaves to note:
- Across the clearing from Molachev, there is a slave.
- At the entrance to the furnace there is one standing on the plateau where Krak Flamewhip stands in the quest Summit Slaves.
- By the Crushers where the quest Cold One takes place there is a slave.
- Further east of the crushers is another slave, just past Marshall Whitman. You may want to pick up Tasca's Reprise while in the area.
- To the east on the way under bridge, just by the Resurrection Shrine.
There are slaves deep in the green areas inside the mines but they are heavily guarded.