GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Summon Ice Imp
|Summon Ice Imp|
Full: Summon a level 14...20 Ice Imp that lives for 40...60 seconds and has Ice Spikes. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active at a time.
Concise: Summons a level 14...20 Ice Imp that has Ice Spikes (40...60 second lifespan). Only 1 Asura Summon can be active at a time.
|Asura Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only one asura summon can be summoned per person. The limit does not apply towards the team.
- The skill works in combination with Signet of Illusions. With 12 illusion magic you get a level 18 Ice Imp. With 16 illusion magic you get a level 21 Ice Imp which lasts the full recharge of 60 seconds.
- The summoned creature:
- Does not leave an exploitable corpse when it dies, even though a corpse is visible.
- At level 14 (rank 0) it has 10 in Water Magic, while at level 20 (rank 10) it has 15 in Water Magic.
- Triggers Boon of Creation and similar skills.
- Triggers Soul Reaping unless another summon is made before the expiration of its lifetime.