Full: Summon a level 14...20 Mursaat that lives for 40...60 seconds and has Enervating Charge. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active at a time.
Concise: Summons a level 14...20 Mursaat (40...60 second lifespan) that has Enervating Charge. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active at a time.
|Asura Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only one asura summon can be summoned per person. The limit does not apply towards the team.
- Works in combination with Signet of Illusions. With 12 illusion magic you get a level 18 Mursaat. With 16 illusion magic you get a level 21 Mursaat which lasts the full recharge of 60 seconds.
- The summoned creature:
- Does not leave an exploitable corpse when it dies, even though a corpse is visible.
- Can survive the Sulfurous Haze.
- At level 20 (rank 10) it has 15 in Air Magic.
- Triggers Boon of Creation and similar skills.
- Triggers Soul Reaping unless another summon is made before the expiration of its lifetime.
- Works well in the Norn Fighting Tournament
- Works well in a group with Summon Naga Shaman, the combo of weakness and Stoning will result in a knockdown.
- Wields a Fuchsia Staff.