||This article is about the Guild Wars Nightfall mission access NPC named Sunspear Captain. For information on the title named Sunspear Captain, see Sunspear rank.
The Sunspear Captain is the mission access NPC for the Dajkah Inlet Challenge Mission. He also provides the associated mission briefing.
- "Ahai, (character name)! You're just the strong adventurer I've been looking for. We've received word that the dastardly corsairs are constructing guild halls on the nearby islands to stage raids on our ships and villages. This cannot stand. We must strike now and destroy their islands before they can amass a large force!"
- What challenge am I facing?
- "The corsairs are building guild halls on the nearby islands. We must act swiftly. We must travel to each island, defeat the guards, and make our way into the corsair's guild halls to kill their Guild Lords."
- Do you have any advice?
- "The corsairs are not a unified army and you can never be sure what they're going to use against you. Disorganized miscreants, they are. Expect to face a wide variety of strategies by fellows with stolen equipment."
- What is a Challenge Mission?
- "A Challenge Mission is a competition to see who can score the most points. Challenge missions only end once your party is defeated. You can see how your score ranks against others by visiting the keeper of [Records] in the Challenge Mission outpost."
- We are ready.