Sunspear Rebirth Signet
|Sunspear Rebirth Signet|
Full: Resurrect target dead party member at your location with full Health and 10% Energy for each Sunspear rank you have attained. This signet can only be used once per mission unless recharged by a morale boost.
Concise: Resurrect target dead party member at your location (full Health and 10% Energy for each Sunspear rank you have attained). This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Acquired from Runduk in the Sunspear Great Hall after reaching a sufficient Sunspear rank. Elonian characters must reach the rank of Sunspear Sergeant, while foreign characters must reach the rank of First Spear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This Sunspear skill can only be used in PvE, and is unusable by heroes.
- Although the skill description says "per mission", it also works in an explorable area.
- With Sunspear rank 3 or above it will provide more energy than a Resurrection Signet.
- The "at your location" part of the skill description is ambiguous:
- The target will be resurrected underneath you when the skill has been completed.
- This skill has normal range.