GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
General[edit | edit source]
These Sunspears are just learning the ways of combat.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
A ranger recruit in Chahbek Village, a paragon recruit during War Preparations (Recruit Training):
A paragon recruit in Chahbek Village, the Warrior recruit during War Preparations (Recruit Training):
- "Since I was a child, I have always dreamed of wearing the Sunspear insignia. It is now my duty to defend my homeland."
Another paragon recruit in Chahbek Village, the monk recruit during War Preparations (Recruit Training):
- "The fruit of my labor will be evident on the battlefield. My training will guide me to victory."
The ranger on Island of Shehkah:
- "Some day I'm going to be Spearmarshal!"
First paragon on Island of Shehkah:
- "It is an honor to meet you."
Second paragon on Island of Shehkah:
- "You have great technique. Thank you for showing me that move."