GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Very weak enemies, surrounded by a fence. They are weaponless, and cannot attack you. Their level is so low that all players can kill them the moment they arrive in the area.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "At least I'm not on KP duty."
- "When do I get to train on other volunteers?"
- "Some people fight for Istan. I die for her...repeatedly."
- "My recruiter will hear about this!"
- "Do I look fat in this corsair suit?"
- "Will this interminable shift never end?"
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sunspear Volunteers replaced Corsair Prisoners after players expressed complaints regarding torture. The model used appears to be exactly the same.