GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Sushah is the mission briefing NPC for Pogahn Passage.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before completing No Me, No Kormir
- "Gandara is a major Kournan stronghold, and we're barely holding on here. We'll need more help soon or this will get very bad."
After completing No Me, No Kormir
- "By Balthazar, I'm glad to see you lot! We've got our hands full here, and Kormir's being held prisoner in Gandara. Can I answer any questions to get you started?"
- Tell me about past events.
- "Kormir was lost to us after the assault on Gandara. Sure, we've muddled away without her guidance. We've even forged some new alliances. But now it seems Kormir survived and was captured. If we can get her back, maybe we can finally go back on the offensive."
- Tell me about current events.
- "The Kournans are holding a lot of prisoners in that prison. Information you gained says Kormir is among them. We've got to get her out! You'll have to find a way to sneak in and save Kormir and other prisoners. Margrid the Sly seems to have some information that might help."
- Please give me some tips.
- "1. Be prepared to fight your way out! 2. You can make your escape easier by talking with Kournan guards while you are disguised."
- Replay the mission cinematic.