GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Let me tell you up front that I have no interest in ordinary teams. I've had too many people try to recruit me, and only later did I find out they had no battle plan whatsoever. Still you seek me out for your team? Well, if you're serious about this, then maybe we can talk.
- Wait, have I met you before? A long time ago?
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Fire Attunement
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Liquid Flame
- Resurrection Signet
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Savannah Heat
- Searing Heat
- Teinai's Heat
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Suzu was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Der Held, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Bedlam Staff.
- Her character model appears to be unique, unlike most of the other PvP henchmen.
- She performs the /pout and /shoo emotes.