Description[edit | edit source]
Syn Spellstrike is the Illusion henchman available in Heroes' Ascent.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- I was a famous actress in Ascalon before the Searing. Once all the theaters had burned down, I took my act on the road. I've performed my play "It's a Momentary Life" for the leaders of various nations. When we reach the Hall of Heroes, I'll be able to perform for my greatest audience yet: the ancient heroes of legend! It'll be my finest curtain call!
- My skills? Why, they're as elegant as I:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Cry of Frustration
- Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)
- Frustration (PvE)
- Inspired Enchantment
- Leech Signet
- Migraine (PvP)
- Power Drain
- Power Spike
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Syn Spellstrike was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were developed by the player Syn Spellstrike, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Scrying Glass Staff.
- She shares her character model with San Ling, Siyan, and Yukito.
- She performs the /flute and /laugh emotes.