GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
TPS Regulator Golem
|TPS Regulator Golem|
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
A golem warrior Boss-like foe found at the end of the Oola's Lab dungeon. It spawns along with 2 Flame Guardians. It is the objective of the Little Workshop of Horrors quest. Upon killing it, an Oola's Chest will spawn.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
- Defeating the TPS Regulator Golem will cause an Oola's Chest to appear.
- Red Asuraline Staff
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It uses two nearly duplicate skills in Unstable Aura and Unstable Pulse, the latter lasting for a duration of 175 seconds and dealing damage to adjacent foes when it ends.
- It is quite a pushover if you pull the two Flame Guardians that spawn with him and kill them first. This also has the effect of disabling the nearby Fire Traps.
- Also note that, like many bigger bosses, the golem will go down extremely quickly to the Necromancer elite skill Spoil Victor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The TPS Regulator Golem derives his name from "TPS reports", the loathed pieces of paperwork in Office Space.