GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Tahnnakai Temple (explorable)
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
This is an explorable area entry. For information on the mission outpost Tahnnakai Temple, see Tahnnakai Temple (outpost), for information on the mission Tahnnakai Temple, see Tahnnakai Temple (mission).
Description[edit | edit source]
Only about half of this explorable area is the actual temple. That half, the south, contains no enemies. The northern half, on the other hand, is even more built-over then most of Kaineng, and is full of large groups of Jade Brotherhood, who due to the three-dimensional nature of the terrain, will often see you long before you can attack them.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Outposts[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Golgo (Merchant)
- Brother Mhenlo
- Emperor Kisu (only during A Meeting With the Emperor)
- Imperial Guardsman Yang
- Kaolai (before Imperial Sanctum (mission))
- Master Togo (after Imperial Sanctum (mission))
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Jade Brotherhood
- Stone Guardians
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Stone Guardians
Quests[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Balthazar: South, by Zin Ku Corridor.
- Melandru: South, by Tahnnakai Temple (mission).
- Lyssa: North of Zin Ku Corridor, beyond the river.
- Dwayna: Northernmost part of the area.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 121-132 foes in this area.
- It is possible to vanquish this area with only 2 foes if the quest A Meeting With the Emperor is active. Head north from the emperor and cross the easternmost bridge to find a pair of Temple Guardians. Pull them back past the resurrection shrine and kill them to vanquish the area. Be careful not to advance too far north or west from there, though, or the Jade Brotherhood enemies will be registered on the vanquish counter.
- Temple Guardians in the temple itself are friendly NPCs.
- Once you have beaten the campaign (after Imperial Sanctum (mission)), a statue of Master Togo will appear in the area and Vizu's dialogue will be altered.