GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:"Make Your Time!"
I guess this is supposed to be used immediately after the "You Have No Chance To Survive!" shout. :P Arshay Duskbrow 02:25, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
Captain Planet, Midway Jam, Monty Python, Baldur's Gate... I suppose it was a given that an AYB one would show up at some point. >> Kessel 23:17, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
- Unless you're only talking about Paragon shouts, "For Great Justice!" is an AYB quote. --KeeseroGuan 23:28, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
Why does the note say that this probably refers to all your base? 'Make your time' is hardly a common phrase. It's like saying 'one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind' probably refers to the moon landing. Echokin 18:44, 1 November 2006 (CST) The Skill notes do not match the description. Found out by looking at the adrenaline quick reference. StatMan 23:54, 28 December 2006 (CST)
This Skill needs some serious buffage. 30 second recharge? Hahaha.--SBR 23:40, 2 January 2007 (CST)
- Well, the name says make your time, you do have the time when its a 30 second recharge.. —SigmA 16:13, 13 April 2007 (CDT)
The recharge on this skill is seriously weak. "To the Limit!" offers more adrenaline, lower energy cost, and a shorter recharge. The benefit of MYT? Varies upon nearby allies instead of foes. Weak. Doom Music 15:23, 5 January 2007 (CST)
- It's likely to prevent people from keeping their adrenaline pool fully-charged between fights, as at 30secs your adrenaline will run out before you can reuse this shout. RossMM 19:57, 2 February 2007 (CST)
- The lower energy cost on TtL is because of Leadership benefits.--Carmine 15:38, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
- It still costs a net 9 energy, for a crappier effect, that has a longer recharge. Zulu Inuoe 12:14, 10 September 2007 (CDT)
when do we see all your base are belong to us in AB? —ShadyGuy 14:42, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
Other languages?[edit source]
What did they translate this into in the other languages? Seb2net 16:38, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
- Good question. But I assume german wouldn't have it correctly because such translated meme/joke either never understood or that known unless it is left in english ^^. If the localization (as usual) translate 1:1, a german player would never really know that, say, "Can't touch this" translated into german is a hommage to MC Hammer. Just me thinking. Jackpayback 03:18, 18 October 2007 (UTC)