GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Assassin Luxon armor
Looks and Speed Boosts[edit source]
Female one looks way too much like canthan. =P Don't like it. If it were real life, sure it would give a speed increase, but at the risk of getting sliced up in battle? Same with canthan.
- "If it were real life" + "it would give a speed increase"? Seriously? If anything, armor slows you down. --- -- (contribs) (talk) 21:30, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
Of course armor slows you down as opposed to running around nude, but a speed increase in comparison to other armors. Either way, I don't like it. =p
- I think what the IP means is that the top is basically a sport bra, which WOULD help with speed since it would cut down on weight-shifting bouncing --Gimmethegepgun 22:03, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
- In real life? In real life, armor does not give increase to longevity or increase energy regeneration (nor for that matter do peeps IRL get to invoke only 8 skills on the job). So, in a game based on magic, there's nothing wrong per se with a speed increase instead of one of the other bonuses.
- Also, in real life: certain armors protect us against cold (fleece), or rain (water proofing), and/or help us move faster (ask triathletes about their clothing choices to boost speeds running, cycling, and swimming). Arguably, Assassins and Rangers should get to move faster than Warriors.
- On the other hand, I think the game already takes professional differences into account by the types of skills offered. And gameplay-wise, I would hate to worry about innate profession speeds when putting together a party; bad enough that Minion Masters have trouble keeping up with the rest of the team. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 19:00, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
I meant a speed increase as opposed to OTHER armor, oh I don't know, armor that actually covers your body.