GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Awakened Gray Giant
I couldn't help but notice that sometimes they don't drop their heads... and sometimes they drop two. :P -[Adul] 15:57, 11 January 2007 (CST)
I guess they keep a spare in their pocket or something lol Soultwister 14:50, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
Expected to use Ming Vases[edit source]
- not in the actual game ≠ confirmed to be in the actual game
- they have to lose their head somehow, and those skills could quite possibly be the method(s)
- Why not? A F K When Needed 19:52, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Look, I'll put it like this. I had a mini Edit-Rampage(tm) because nobody had added the BMP Awakened Skills yet, so I was throwing in all the info I had and feeling marginally useful for once.
- As we document the game and those skills are at least possibly in the game, I feel the correct thing to do is to say what we know - that they might be in the game. If others disagree feel free to remove the note and / or delete the skill page (don't forget the templates!) and I won't say anything else about it. That's just my stance on the matter. A F K When Needed 20:04, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- These skills are technically in the game, skill IDs 1856 and 1857. There are plenty of other "hidden" monster skills, too - Stun on Critical Hit (giants/wallows) and Titans get plus Health regen and set enemies on fire each time he is hit., for a couple examples. We only have first-hand knowledge of Invulnerable because of the message that pops up when you try to attack Shiro/etc. —Dr Ishmael 20:36, December 7, 2009 (UTC)