GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Well yeah sure its just a 1 level dungeon, but it IS a dungeon, and as such should be documented.
- I disagree, cos it doesn't have the regular quest + prize structure of a dungeon, and doesn't show the dungeon icon. Its just a non-mapped explorable zone like The Hidden City of Ahdashim. We shouldn't delete page though as its a real zone, we need to fill it out.Sadie2k 23:11, 25 August 2007 (CDT)
- It states that it is a dungeon when you enter it... It also seems to me as if there is a 2nd level but I can see no way of entering it (there is a portal but I can't seem to find it) --Winterbay 12:59, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
- Ehhmmm... No it didn't :) But there still seems to be a 2nd level in it somewhere... --Winterbay 16:15, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
- It is a dungeon, it has a Beacon of Deldrimore, and an unopened gate. It simply is not completely opened.
- If the additional level becomes available later upon release, perhaps its where you go to face the destroyer, then I agree it's a dungeon, but as it is currently there is no icon on the map which shows the dungeon entrance with the name and completed chest/not completed chest and so I don't think it's a dungeon as it stands. There needs to be a distinction between places which are simply underground and places which are dungeons with a core quest, maps etc, levels, and a boss/challenge at the end followed by the chest. 184.108.40.206 04:27, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
I don't believe this is considered a Dungeon proper, just an underground explorable area. According to Anet, there are 18 dungeons, and Battledepths is not listed as one of them: Dungeon. All 18 Dungeons are listed here, Battledepths is not included. HanokOdbrook 11:17, 4 September 2007 (CDT)
Since you get to Heart of Shiverpeaks through Battledepths it doesnt seem unreasonable to call both a dungeon
It says dungeon upon entering. But who cares, it's just under the ground, in the depths of tyria and is pretty cool, so why bother?
Additional monsters...[edit source]
...includes Chilling Wisps, Shattered Elementals and Avalanches. 220.127.116.11 17:38, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
OK, map uploaded, I was missing copyright info. AunweeOfTheNiaad 15:45, 8 September 2007 (CDT)Aunwee
Random loot, monster spawn, 'splode, or nothing. Let me be the first to welcome yet another game mechanic from Diablo on its immigration to Guild Wars. On behalf of the entire Wiki, we've missed you. --Glommon 07:44, 8 September 2007 (CDT)
- where r these barrels,i cant find any 18.104.22.168 17:59, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
so is this one of the 18-multilevel dungeons or jsut a bonus dungeon? - Chrisworld 18:09, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
After Heart of the Shiverpeaks, Orozar Highstone, High Priest Alkar, and Rothgar do not change to stone. Also during Epilogue, Budger Blackpowder and Kilroy Stonekin are seen as fleshy. -bottle 11:03, 6 May 2011 (UTC)