GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
- Why would it need commenting on? It's great for active play now, though the duration it's on is a bit high considering they also lowered the cost. Now, Reckless Haste on the other hand, it's almost permanent. --Kale Ironfist 17:53, 10 August 2007 (CDT)
- Blurred rox my sox for the meta clumped up thumper haCraziness 15:35, 23 August 2007 (CDT)
Does it affect ranger arrows? Its hard to tell for me. It seems like it would.StatMan 17:48, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Is it just me? I used to like Blurred vision, until for quite awhile... everytime when I use this hex in AB or PvP, melee characters still hit me more then 50% chances. I feel like this hex doesn't not accurately have the 50% rate. (More like about 30%) Nikaido25 20:04, 25 August 2008 (UTC)Nikaido025
- You are just unlucky that way ;) Even if they had a 50% miss chance, there's a possibility that they won't even miss once. That's how random numbers work. Silver Sunlight 20:41, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
Micah Fergson[edit source]
Noticed some places (e.g. Guru/GWW) say he teaches it. Undo if not. Supervillain-ToX 17:16, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- Sadly I already have Blurred Vision unlocked, so I can't confirm or deny. (T/C) 17:54, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think he teaches all non-elite core skills. I don't recall any other core skills having him listed. But I'm not really sure so I'll let someone else revert it if it needs to be. GW-Viruzzz 19:08, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
Confirmed in-game. --◄mendel► 22:53, 11 November 2008 (UTC)--◄mendel► 22:59, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- Micah teaches no core skills that I can see, and I have a good number still locked. --◄mendel► 23:15, 11 November 2008 (UTC)