GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- I dunno. In the past I've used it in-game and it has worked in the sense that the command was recognized and after the info was entered I got the standard 'thank you' message. I don't know what happened after that (if the info was saved and checked or what I typed just went off into the ether, never to be seen again), and I haven't used it recently. --Rainith 06:11, 12 February 2006 (CST)
- I just tried it. Nothing showed up. It used to say "Thank you." I don't know if the feature is removed or broken. --Karlos 08:40, 12 February 2006 (CST)
- One of my guildmates has a brother that actually works for ArenaNet's Australian offices, so you might not want to take this as "official," but the word I heard is that, while the command is still active, nobody's actually looking at the /bug submissions. -- Unregistered GuildWiki Fan, 28 June 2006
hey guys, wher should I put a screen on the rits shoulder beeing dislocated (at least with elite canthan armor) when in "battle" stance wielding a spear ?? looks terrible :S can post a screen here if u want... Majnore 07:11, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sounds like an armour clipping issue, put it on the page for the armour you have RT | Talk 07:16, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- K will do. Majnore 15:49, 22 January 2008 (UTC)