GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- I dunno. In the past I've used it in-game and it has worked in the sense that the command was recognized and after the info was entered I got the standard 'thank you' message. I don't know what happened after that (if the info was saved and checked or what I typed just went off into the ether, never to be seen again), and I haven't used it recently. --Rainith 06:11, 12 February 2006 (CST)
- I just tried it. Nothing showed up. It used to say "Thank you." I don't know if the feature is removed or broken. --Karlos 08:40, 12 February 2006 (CST)
- One of my guildmates has a brother that actually works for ArenaNet's Australian offices, so you might not want to take this as "official," but the word I heard is that, while the command is still active, nobody's actually looking at the /bug submissions. -- Unregistered GuildWiki Fan, 28 June 2006
hey guys, wher should I put a screen on the rits shoulder beeing dislocated (at least with elite canthan armor) when in "battle" stance wielding a spear ?? looks terrible :S can post a screen here if u want... Majnore 07:11, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sounds like an armour clipping issue, put it on the page for the armour you have RT | Talk 07:16, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- K will do. Majnore 15:49, 22 January 2008 (UTC)