GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Apparently ANet didn't get all of the skills changed to just "block" from "Blocked or Evaded". Should be put a note up saying that the "Evade" mechanic was removed from the game, and that the skill description is wrong? Turk Nagona 07:50, 24 January 2007 (CST)
- Evade was put back into the game. -- Xeon 07:53, 24 January 2007 (CST)
- So it has been. My bad. Turk Nagona 19:32, 24 January 2007 (CST)
- Uhh... No it hasn't. 220.127.116.11 03:17, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
- It was when he said it. --Fyren 05:01, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
Is this still a stub? Why?
- Just a guess, but it could be because of no trivia / usage notes, no related skills, ect. Check the styling guild for sure. Turk Nagona 19:02, 3 April 2007 (CDT)
- needs a nf skill trainer everything else is fine. Trivia, notes and related skills are optional. -- Xeon 20:02, 3 April 2007 (CDT)
I dont think the trivia thats on this page is correct. Quick shots usefulness is that it has a cast time, thus making it good in a spike build or as a follow up with other cast time skills Kicks66
Instant Shot?[edit source]
I was doing some messing around with arrow speeds trying to see just how fast I could get my arrows to shoot, and I noticed that it's 3 times faster boost can't be made to go any higher than 3 times. If I use Favorable Winds, Read the Wind and Quick Shot, my arrows shoot super fast, but if swap Quick shot for Called Shot it gets slower. It doesn't seem to change speed from 3 times faster no matter what skills are in use. I'm doing further research. - 16:31, 29 April 2009 (UTC)