GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Central Transfer Chamber
My first Page ever, so let me know if I missed anything. I was tired of not having this page... King Of Yuri
- You finished an entire Outpost page in one edit/sitting with no noticeable flaws. Props. Though I am wondering about the "Description", it says "At the beginning of the EotN campaign..." This is unusual, for descriptions to reference a meta thing like a campaign name. Are you sure it's correct? (T/C) 20:11, 3 September 2007 (CDT)
- I never thought it would be a problem... I will have a look at it. King Of Yuri
"Once you you have been there you can map back at any time." hum, are you sure ? doesnt seem to have a quick teleport dot on map... 22.214.171.124 01:08, 4 September 2007 (CDT) elphy
- Yep, I'm, sure you can. The outpost icon is a little bit hidden but you can map there. I fact when you are in the oputpost the icon is just about completely hidden. Like I said, its northeast of the shiverpeak arena. King Of Yuri
hey, i beat heart of shiverpeaks, and i cant go in to CTC, ne1 kno y?
- You have to beat Destruction's Depths before you can ge there. --Ckal Ktak 16:43, 14 September 2007 (CDT)
Look just north of the Yak's Bend Arena. 126.96.36.199 20:17, 4 September 2007 (CDT) (Gerid, forgot to log in >.<)
Any idea why Aidan and Devona is missing from the international district? 188.8.131.52 11:40, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Wheres Eve gone?[edit source]
Just logged into this outpost, and Eve isnt there?? She was yesterday?
- Except she is --Blue.rellik 10:02, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
ok please read, urgent[edit source]
Ok Ive noticed in the Asian districs there are only 7 henchmen while in the Euro district there are 10 henchmen (specfic names not noted) This has been confirmed of other players as well. Is this a bug or intentinal?--Patch 20:29, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
Getting there[edit source]
Is it possible to get there without having gone through the campainge? Say if someone whos already been there goes through the portal from Battledeapth whilst you are in their party. 184.108.40.206 14:24, 31 May 2008 (UTC)