GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
They have 20 water magic in HMFleshcrawler Soban 10:29, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Wow you somehow murdered the history of this talk page. The edit where you made the page is shown AFTER the one where you added your signature. Good job. Time to call mendel or something :P --Gimmethegepgun 13:43, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
- But it looks like he removed his signature in the second edit. O_o Also, a claim like that should somehow be substantiated, like how did you figure out that it's 20 and not 19? RoseOfKali 15:04, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
- That's what it LOOKS like, but when I made that edit the signature was shown here, though the "new" edit seems to have removed it. And apparently it decided that I was the one that re-added it, though I used the + button and physically could not :P About the topic though, doesn't every monster have 20 to all attributes in HM? --Gimmethegepgun 15:37, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
- The second edit says "Created page", so yes, the flow of time seems to have been reversed there for a minute or two. However, I am sure Cloudtouched Simian is not to blame; rather, Wikia's servers are probably at fault. --◄mendel► 22:15, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
Ok I don't know what u guys are all talking about, but i did check the duration of chilling winds when vanquishing. I don't know if it's relevant to note or something, I thought i should mention it ^^ Fleshcrawler Soban 13:54, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Hehe, you unknowingly created a lot of laughter here :P --El_Nazgir 18:56, November 1, 2009 (UTC)