GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
I thought she was a dervish? Now shes a paragon? ~the rat~
No its not that a NPC cant change proff look at old mack, but from a 28 dervish to a 30 paragon? It doesnt seem right. Guess we chalk it up to the power of the gods. ~the rat~
- After her first defeat, she quickly ran up to get ascended in Crystal Desert, then changed 2nd profession to . The 50k xp really helped with her quick boost to lvl 30. BTW, she has an extreme speed boost when running. :P Queen Schmuck 20:38, 4 February 2007 (CST)
- Wow, wonder what she'd charge for a run. -DV
How many HP does she have anyway, 5000? I can hit her for 50+ damage a bunch of times (and not only one attacking her) and I barely see her health move. At least the lvl 28 version of her doesn't have as much health. Queen Schmuck 05:37, 19 March 2007 (CDT)
- I'd say she has at least as much health as the Factions Shiro (though fortunately she doesn't have that accursed Meditation of the Reaper).
- And we don't have those accursed celestial skills --Blue.rellik 07:58, 19 June 2007 (CDT)
(Contr.) 00:44, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
Changed her profession to /,and made page about the Special Profession, if u dont like it change the special profession to secondary —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Deadfalk (talk • contribs) 16:54, 12 April 2008 (UTC).
- I changed the profession to "monster", as that is used on some monster skills as well; another possibility would be to use "none", I think. --◄mendel► 15:52, 12 July 2008 (UTC)