GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Ok, who scaled the conjures so inaccurately? Someone obviously did it from the notes without understanding that Anet does their attributes 1...15; 21 damage is at 15 Air/Water/Fire, not 12. Really got my hopes up on an uber-powerful conjure+heket's rampage build there :( Scales [0-18]: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25 Merengue 11:27, 4 November 2006 (CST)
Is this a core skill that can't be obtained in the Nightfall campaign?
- Yes, it's core, but that means that it CAN be obtained from Nightfall; It's present in every chapter. Merengue 13:20, 22 January 2007 (CST)
Okay, then why aren't any Nightfall skill trainers or Signets of Capture listed?
- Because you haven't put them in yet? — Skuld 02:27, 24 January 2007 (CST)
Ignores Armor[edit source]
- Excuse my ignorance, but how can you test this against a dummy when they can't get +armor vs elements? What am I missing? RabidCoqui 00:40, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- The dummies have universal armour, and since conjure shows as a different number from your attack's damage you can test it by hitting the 60 target, then the 80, then the 100. If it ignored armour then one of your numbers would go down but the other would stay the same on all 3 targets. I don't actually believe this ignores armour though. Ezekiel [Talk] 00:48, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- ofc it ignores armor, it's extra damage in the same packet as an attack. That is ALWAYS armor-ignoring --Gimmethegepgun 02:04, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
i had 2 question about conjure lightning 1. is doable? 2. damage calculation
some Rt with 10 channeling cast splinter weapon over the user is R/E and do BARRAGE, over a foes under Barb + Mark of Pain
- see above for the damage calculation, it's armor ignoring. Or do you mean something else?
- about question 1: the combo is not fully doable. barbs and mark of pain won't trigger when you use a shocking bow (which you need for conjure). Splinter weapon does work, it doesn't need physical dmg to trigger. Also splinter weapon triggers MoP and Barbs, so the combo won't be very bad, as you still trigger them. Fleshcrawler Soban 23:47, December 28, 2009 (UTC)