Might be worth noting if the afflicted that drop it dropped it on shing jea island or kaineng center
Very Rare?[edit source]
These seem to be a very common drop and I have never seen won in auctions or for sale for a large sum of money.
- Umm, most likely you've seen either non-max ones, or the Nightfall ones, which are common. Max damage Factions ones are EXTREMELY rare. Kinda sucks, as it's one of my fave. axe skins:-/ DKS01 07:39, 20 March 2007 (CDT)
- Sure isn't "very common", either skin, the factions one way less so. And even the more common version dyes very very well and is a large and nice axe skin imo. -220.127.116.11 08:47, 5 April 2007 (CDT)
- They're quite common in hard mode. I've personally had 2 max purple ones both from mantids in the small passage next to shing jea. Phool 13:04, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
Lol how gay go farm naga in hard mode woot woot
Perfect ones (gold, req9, 15^50) are still very rare.
I'm a fool then. The skin was ugly as sin to me so I sold it for 30k, req 9 15^50, non incribable. Had a perfect furious mod on it too. The skin really is ugly as sin though. It is NOT big FYI. Dropped from a Sickened Guard in Minister Cho's Estate in Hard Mode. 18.104.22.168 13:30, 24 July 2007 (CDT)
Trivia re: Conan[edit source]
I'd really like to see some evidence of this. 22.214.171.124 06:19, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
- Google image search is your friend. Load a second internet browser window and place both side by side.
- Just did that and I also call bs. Link or it never happened. Conan is most commonly shown with a single-bit axe, and of the less common double-bit variety, the most common depiction is of the mythical "Viking" style axe, of which there are probably several closer analogues found in GW. 126.96.36.199 05:05, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I went and Googled it like the anon suggested. It seems that Conan prefers swords over axes. I found a few with an axe, though, but none of them looked like this one. —Dr Ishmael 15:14, 30 January 2012 (UTC)