GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Might be worth noting if the afflicted that drop it dropped it on shing jea island or kaineng center
Very Rare?[edit source]
These seem to be a very common drop and I have never seen won in auctions or for sale for a large sum of money.
- Umm, most likely you've seen either non-max ones, or the Nightfall ones, which are common. Max damage Factions ones are EXTREMELY rare. Kinda sucks, as it's one of my fave. axe skins:-/ DKS01 07:39, 20 March 2007 (CDT)
- Sure isn't "very common", either skin, the factions one way less so. And even the more common version dyes very very well and is a large and nice axe skin imo. -126.96.36.199 08:47, 5 April 2007 (CDT)
- They're quite common in hard mode. I've personally had 2 max purple ones both from mantids in the small passage next to shing jea. Phool 13:04, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
Lol how gay go farm naga in hard mode woot woot
Perfect ones (gold, req9, 15^50) are still very rare.
I'm a fool then. The skin was ugly as sin to me so I sold it for 30k, req 9 15^50, non incribable. Had a perfect furious mod on it too. The skin really is ugly as sin though. It is NOT big FYI. Dropped from a Sickened Guard in Minister Cho's Estate in Hard Mode. 188.8.131.52 13:30, 24 July 2007 (CDT)
Trivia re: Conan[edit source]
I'd really like to see some evidence of this. 184.108.40.206 06:19, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
- Google image search is your friend. Load a second internet browser window and place both side by side.
- Just did that and I also call bs. Link or it never happened. Conan is most commonly shown with a single-bit axe, and of the less common double-bit variety, the most common depiction is of the mythical "Viking" style axe, of which there are probably several closer analogues found in GW. 220.127.116.11 05:05, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I went and Googled it like the anon suggested. It seems that Conan prefers swords over axes. I found a few with an axe, though, but none of them looked like this one. —Dr Ishmael 15:14, 30 January 2012 (UTC)