GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Curse of the Bloodstone
Can anybody confirm or disconfirm that the bloodstone in Abaddon's Mouth does not have this effect? I have never noticed it, but I'm not going to play that mission again in the near time, so I can't check. -- 01:32, 4 January 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm, I just ran the ROF missions last week; I didn't notice it on either Abaddon's Mouth OR Hell's Precipice..ip..epice.. the last one (which is the same location as Mouth). --Nunix 01:43, 4 January 2006 (UTC)
- I Know for SURE that the Curse of the Bloodstone effect appears while fighting the Lich in Hell's Precipice. Thankfully he's a pushover anyway and ppl usually dont die.
Can someone recheck, I remember seeing it somewhere else.. — Skuld 04:03, 6 March 2006 (CST)
The hell's precipice bloodstone DOES have the curse — Skuld 04:16, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- I'll confirm that and make the change. I hace seen the Curse everytime I walk onto the bloodstone. -- Curse You 1:22, 9 July 2006 (EST)
Is this bugged?[edit source]
I was on a bloodstone in the Bloodstone Fen mission, and the icon was there, but the effect wasn't. --188.8.131.52 11:31, 14 January 2007 (CST)
When I did this mission (4-6 months ago) I had the same problem. Icon went up but no effect on res spells. Isileth 23:32, 17 January 2007 (CST)
- Maybe it only affects certain kinds of resurrects. I distinctly remember a Resurrecting Signet taking ~10 seconds to work while under the Curse. It wasn't Rust effects. I'm too lazy to check though, most area with Bloodstone you actually have to be trying hard to get a death in the area of effect. Entropy 03:44, 18 January 2007 (CST)
- O.o This+rust would REALLY suck--Devils Apprentice 16:43, 5 April 2007 (CDT)
- How about this with restore life with dazed/migraine. 6x4x2.5(150% max increase cast time), total of 60 seconds or ONE MINUTE for just one skill. 184.108.40.206 19:37, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
Hell's precipice bloodstone[edit source]
it happens in hells.. is abaddons aswell, or just wrong? — Skuld 06:52, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
A 6-second Resurrect spell, while Dazed, and under the Curse of the Bloodstone effect, would take a full 48 seconds to cast, correct?
- Think theres a cap on reduce, but yes it probably would take 48 seconds.--ìğá†ħŕášħ 00:59, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Lively Was Naomei =[edit source]
Does this effect have any affect on Lively Was Naomei? Also "We Shall Return!" Ftw. 23:18, November 23, 2009 (UTC) The Crippster